Personal Training

Circuit training and individual guided plans available if wanted. Along with the 1 on 1 training also group training. My main focus is to improve your core strength and build on top of a strong foundation. Start from the ground up.  Good for any level of fitness.

Boot Camp

Good way to keep yourself motivated and held accountable with friends family or just others with the same type of fitness goals.

Starting In....

Day(s)

:

Hour(s)

:

Minute(s)

:

Second(s)

Nutrition

20% percent of fitness and getting healthy is the work you put in the gym. That leaves 80% to your diet and nutrition intake especially if your trying to get those abdominals of steel.

Free Consultation

Happy to help and assist with any fitness questions or goals. Contact me to talk details and plans to get on the right track in the right direction.

Damon Powell

Damon Powell

Peronal Trainer

My name is Damon Powell and I am a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer. I have been training for 2 years and my philosophy focuses on stabilization, strength, and conditioning. I work towards enhancing the well-being of my clients by empowering them with the knowledge, skills, support, guidance and resources to assist and inspire them on their journey to a healthier life. Together we will transform your quality of life through active participation in regular fitness activities to make your health goals become a reality, in a caring, fun, and dynamic environment.

Services

Personal Training

Circuit training and individual guided plans available if wanted. Along with the 1 on 1 training also group training. My main focus is to improve your core strength and build on top of a strong foundation. Start from the ground up so you can start no matter any fitness level.

Boot Camp

Good way to keep yourself motivated and held accountable with friends family or just others with the same type of fitness goals.

Starting In....

Day(s)

:

Hour(s)

:

Minute(s)

:

Second(s)

Nutrition

20% percent of fitness and getting healthy is the work you put in the gym. That leaves 80% to your diet and nutrition intake especially if your trying to get those abdominals of steel.

Free Consultation

Happy to help and assist with any fitness questions or goals. Contact me to talk details and plans to get on the right track in the right direction.

Testimonials

Damon is a great personal trainer in large part because he’s an excellent teacher. Damon consistently explains why we’re doing what we’re doing.  He is the perfect combination of tough, yet encouraging, and knowledgeable.

Camisha Boyd

My dawg got me down 60+ lbs in 5 months can’t do nothing but thank god?? for linking us 6ack up appreciate you Cuz for taking your time to get me right my Hommie for life???? #TheBestTrainerAround?Damon Powell

Johnny Gary

I highly recommend Damon Powell of High Quality Training he’s very knowledgeable about his craft, genuine and passionate about results

Robert Bennett

This starts month six of training! So thankful for High Quality Training and all he does for me. 2019 is the year for abs & not a pregnant belly for this momma. ??‍♀️? #progress #fitness #selflove #korafitness

Kyleigh Wright

If you are looking for a step in the right direction he is your go to guy!! He will work you based on your comfort level but challenge you to do more!!

Sheena Powell

Watch Us Work

High Qulaity Tips

4 Surprisingly Healthy Fast Foods

Premium Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken and low-fat balsamic vinaigrette plus Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait; 375 calories, 9.5g fat (4g saturated) Grilled Honey Mustard Snack Wrap plus small french fries; 480 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated) Fresco Steak Burrito Supreme...

7 Reasons You’re Not Losing Belly Fat

Our bodies require magnesium for more than 300 chemical reactions, including keeping heart rhythm steady and regulating blood sugar levels, but in addition to its health benefits, this nutrient may also aid in weight loss and losing belly fat. A study in the Journal...

What to Eat When You’re Exhausted

Long night? You're not the only one yawning in front of your screen. Between hectic schedules (and related stress), non-stop electronic use, and disruptions like snoring, few of us are getting the 7-8 hours we need. Despite being told time and time again that sleep is...

Stop Stress for Good: Exercise to Fight Stress

The Best Stress Solution Most mornings the alarm clock has barely gone off and Heather Allen, a 33-year-old vice president of a communications firm in Dallas, is already obsessing over the day's to-do list. Combining the demands of an all-consuming job with the...

Contact

8 + 11 =